Senin, 28 Januari 2013

Nice Baby Photo Album photos

new york naive painting donna summer love to love you baby 70's 2012 photo this day old woman
baby photo album
Image by naiveartist


John with Grandpa Hook, ca 1908
baby photo album
Image by whatsthatpicture
Assuming this is correctly identified, this is John Stapleton Hook with his grandfather John Greenland Hook (see www.flickr.com/photos/whatsthatpicture/6597206221/in/set-...)

See more images from this fascinating Edwardian Hook family album.


baby bag!
baby photo album
Image by share your widsom
a girl in my class is expecting, and i thought i'd help her out a bit. here's a sneak peak of some of the stuff i got her!

huggies wipes
rubber duckies
bottle brush
outlet covers
photo album
baby blanket & hat
my mommy made them (:

she's due in march.
everyone cross your fingers for a healthy baby (:


(i do not promote, but i accept and assist teenage pregnancy) <3


2011: Week 9 // Mom's Surprise 50th Birthday Party
baby photo album
Image by alex_ford
My mom celebrated her 50th birthday this past Monday, February 28th. This deserved more than just cake and ice cream, so over the weekend I went home, and along with 40 of her friends and family, threw her a surprise party on Saturday night.

My sister and I had spent the past month planning this thing. We had to book a space, invite friends and family, order food, buy decorations, and lie to our mom. The part I really wanted to spend time on was finding pictures of my mom throughout her life—baby pictures, school pictures, wedding pictures—and getting them framed to have sitting out on the tables with the food and decorations.

Should be easy enough, I thought. The problem was finding the pictures. I remember seeing some of these photos in my grandma's house, but once we moved her into the nursing home and everything out of her house, I never saw them again. But I already had this image in my head of all these old photos sitting on the tables and 60's music playing in the background and everyone coming in and saying "Awwwwww, look how cute!" and "Oh my goodness she hasn't changed a bit!" and "Look at those hippie clothes!". I had to find them.

Long story short, we struck gold in one album that was hidden behind a stack of other albums in a cabinet under the television. Come to find out, it contained some of the only photographs that existed of my mom when she was a little girl. There was one of her as a baby, and almost one for every year she was in school, including two prom pictures with her and dad.

The party was a success—my mom was surprised, everyone laughed at the stories we told about her, and the decorations and photos looked awesome. But my favorite part was definitely going through all of those old photos of mom. It put the whole weekend into perspective.

Sidenote: Everyone says the photo of mom when she was 8 (the photo with the caption "8 yrs. old") looks like me with a wig on. I'll take it as a compliment. Which I guess means mom will not.


Baby Sarah Jane
baby photo album
Image by EssjayNZ

1 komentar:

  1. Get a free online storage and sharing site for your Picture Album. They are safe in there and you'll be able to organize them well too.

    BalasHapus